Saturday, January 3, 2009

adventures in the land of the rising sun






This gallery somewhere in Harajuku was where I met Sasaki Akiko, a graphic designer and wicked painter. I caught up with her later on and we sketched in the park underneath the cherry blossoms.


 yoyogi park


VIEW 3 SNOWPARK, IWATAKE, HAKUBA, NAGANO, JAPAN
the best run in the world, my run


tamu walking the dog



Check It! pics of a character I animated on the ski-lift.
laminated paper and velcro like tape. Its possible, but hard to capture...


june's rigid az backflips


masa's kickflip

1 comment:

Randall Sly said...

Thanks for posting on the Character Design Blog. It makes me really happy that you enjoy the blog. let me know what type of art you would like to see and I will see if I can find it for you. Email me at characterdesign@gmail.com